11.11.2008

Jelloweeder!

Yesterday I walked into work thinking it would be another average day at the FHSS CAC. I was completely wrong. When I walked up to the desk, this was on the table:



That is my nameplate encased in jello. Apparently there are some The Office fans here in the office. I was happy about it because it was a tasty treat during work and after work I got to carry a plate of jello around campus. It was also a little funny because sometimes when I come into the office I say, "Jello", which is a vulgarized form of the common greeting word, "Hello", to my fellow co-workers. "Jelloweeder" is the vulgarized form of the vulgarized greeting word, "jello".

3 comments:

Ro Ro Riot said...

I like how you used the word 'vulgarized.' Also I like that you ate the jello. I think that was brave considering you don't know for sure who's hands have been on it.

CFaux said...

Jelloweeder: is "Ellenic" in origin. Ya. This came from your Aunt Ellen who first came up with that term. And then I passed it on to you.

Other variation are:

Jello-wee
Jello-mentation
Jelloweesie
Jellowing

Natascha said...

I, too, like how you used the word "vulgarized."

Thank you for finally updating your blog.

And how come there wasn't any jello left when you came home?